is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
Exclusive to Robert Simmonds! The walking bridge is a historic piece of Fredericton that has brought enjoyment to the city for generations. Originally built as a part of the rail system in 1888. Since 1997, it has been used as a pedestrian bridge and is part of the Sentier NB Trail system and also part of the Trans Canada Trail. Fredericton claims it is the "world's longest walking bridge." On June 7, 2008, the bridge was renamed the Bill Thorpe Walking Bridge, after a founder of the Fredericton Trail System.
This is a truly a one of a kind collector's piece!
- 4.2 oz., 100% combed and ringspun cotton; 30 singles
- Ash is 99% combed ringspun cotton, 1% polyester
- Athletic Heather is 90% combed ringspun cotton, 10% polyester
- all other Heather/Blend colors are 52% combed ringspun cotton, 48% polyester
- unisex sizing; retail fit
- fitted at bicep; shoulder taping